Invited to China for the First Linzhou Peace & Art events.
Named “Messenger of Peace” in honor of your contribution in carrying the concept od World Peace and sustainable human developement and in romoting world peace in the field of culture and art. Jacqueline was invited to be a keyspeaker, and was part of the closing of the events for the 21 Sept. 2012 World Peace events.
China International Culture and Artistic Center (CISAC) and China National Academy of Painting are going to jointly hold a series of activities and forums about art and peace from the 18th to the 22nd day of September, 2012 at Linzhou, Henan Province, China. This event shall build an open and interactive environment for the gathering of worldwide artists to exploit the internal connection between art and peace, to promote a sustainable future of art and peace, to lead the awareness of cultural and industrial innovation, and to stimulate the creative spark of 2012 UN World Peace Day
– Named GHA Ambassador of Peace from Harmony and as Muse of Art Harmony. GHA recognize woman as muse and main creator of global harmony and harmonious.
Invited to participate with NASA in an International Art Contest. Jacqueline was one of the judges and she created the section for Peace.
- Latin Woman Award “Mujeres de Impacto 2009″
Named United Nations representative to ECOSOC for the International Association of Educators for Worldpeace.
- Women of Virtue Awards honoring 12 outstanding South Florida Women with the different virtues awards. Woman OF FAITH BY Latin Biz.
- United Nations special event 60th Anniversary participation
- Nomination Universal Peace Ambassador GENEVE CAPITALE MONDIALE de la PAIX 31 May 2006
- “FUNDACION ENTRE NOSOTRAS” Award to a woman that helps & represents our Hispanic Community with compromise, service & with Heart.
- Panelist at the Third World Peace Congress. Verbania, Italy.
- Certificate of Appreciation of the office and Mayor and the Council of Commissioners of Miami-Dade County March 4 2004.
- President of Godslight Foundation. First Sanctuary La Luz de Dios in Peru.
- Diploma from Northwood University for emphasizing & inspiring students through Art
- Marquis Who is Who of American Woman 1999-2000.
- Awarded the title “Most Admired Woman of the Decade” by authority and registration of votes among the Board of International Research of the American Biographical Institute sitting in the United States of America.
- 2000 Outstanding People of the 20th Century in honor of an outstanding contribution to Art and Humanitarianism sealed by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England, UK.
- Diplome D’Honneur D’Encouragement Public, France
- Recognition from the Florida Philharmonic Society as an extraordinary talent artist and honorary member. Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Prize’95 / Laureat. Grand Prix Biennale d’Acquitaine 1995/Musee Art Moderne d’Unet, France
- Certificate of Apreciation from Aspira of Florida, the United Way education program for Latin children “at risk”.
- South Beach Alternative School, Certificate of Appreciation, Florida
- Awarded an O-1 visa to enter the United States by the U.S. Government, granted only to artists of “extraordinary abilities” who have sustained national and international acclaim
- Award by the Aventura Council for extraordinary social & educational work.
- Proclamation from the City of Toledo. First Jewish Artist invited by the Spanish Government to show in Toledo as part of the events of Sefarad’92 and the Art and Culture Center “Posada de la Hermandad of Toledo,opened by the Mayor of the city ILMO.Sr. D. Joaquin Sanchez Garrido”